Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Snow Woes

It's no surprise that I'm tired of snow. Tired of winter. I was ready for Spring to begin the day after Christmas. Snow around Christmas time is nice... any other time it's just a pain.

So you can imagine my disappointment when just as the snow was melting white little flakes began to fall from the sky.

Bella's outside toys are snow covered again.

The yard is a blanket of white.

Look at these poor little guys trying to grow.


I'm ready for it to be OVER. It's just so depressing. To make matters worse some of our family was visiting from Louisiana and they left this morning. They are already mowing their lawns, wearing t-shirts, thinking about getting their pools ready for summer. THAT is my kind of weather. Who cares if its blazing hot and humid in the summer. That's what A/C and pools are for. It's a lot easier to cool off than it is to warm up. Even Noah is tired of the snow. 

Here's to hoping Spring gets here soon and 
melts all this mess away so I don't see anymore of this...


Tomorrow I'm co-hosting The Book Chat with 
Jessica from Sweet Green Tangerine.
Join us to talk about your favorite book setting.


 photo abandoning_zps7c068517.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the snow only at Christmas time. We've had a crazy amount of snow days this year. I'm tired of tracking down snow pants, hats, and gloves. Bring on Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...