Tuesday, March 19, 2013

12 weeks STILL? More ultrasound pics...


So It looks like I'm still 12 weeks and won't be 13 weeks until Thursday. I had my first trimester screening done yesterday which consisted of an ultrasound and a quick finger prick to test my blood. After the ultrasound the technician looked at my previous ultrasound because she thought my due date might be off. She said according to her ultrasound measurements I should be due September 27th. She recalculated the measurements from my first ultrasound and came up with the 27th as well. She said the previous technician must have miscalculated.

So we have a new due date of September 27th.

This was such a fun ultrasound! The baby was all curled up and we had to poke at it a LOT to get it to move so she could get the right measurements and pictures. Every time we upset the baby's restfulness it looked like it was throwing a teensy tiny baby fit and would cover its face up. They also did a 3D ultrasound which was amazing.

It blows my mind how quickly they change! She said baby is about 2 1/2 inches long.
Joey's reaction when I showed him the photos? "It already has a head?"
Noah's reaction? "Ew! Well at least now it looks kind of like a baby."





I can't believe I have to wait so long until the next ultrasound! 7-9 weeks! =(

I love you tiny baby.

2 comments:

  1. That ultrasound is amazing!! I'm surprised they couldn't see if it was a boy or a girl yet. That is a crystal clear ultrasound pic. Of course, the cord is in the way. I think it's a girl :)
    Now you're really going to have it on Jonathan's birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ultrasound pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...