Wednesday, November 28, 2012

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday

So today I'm linking up with Shannon for her So What Wednesday.

So what if...

I can not come up with a good Christmas gift for Noah. He doesn't really need anything and the list of things he wants includes lots of legos which is not happening.  He has way too many already and just takes them apart after we spend hours building them. I'll figure something out...

My master bedroom is STILL unpainted. It is still undecorated and we still haven't purchased king size bedding for the new bed. 

The husband bought an obscenely expensive gun. It wasn't a pretty day folks. My dad, uncle, and Grandpa were accomplices to this gun buying plot. That makes it a little funny...a little. You should have seen all of their guilty faces when they got back to my Grandma's house. I'm over it now but he better actually go shoot it or something. 

I ate entirely too much food at Thanksgiving but still made a cherry pie last night. What can I say? I was having withdrawals. 

I haven't read a book in a week. I'm sure this puts me even farther behind in the book challenge.

There is a perfect outline of a rectangle on the deck. I had to spray clear sealer on something so that it can be safely hung outside. I thought clear meant clear....not shiny clear. Note to self: Next time just put whatever you are spraying on a cardboard box NOT the deck. 

We spent most of last night watching Big Bang Theory. I just love that show. Bazinga...Sheldon you get me every time. Watch it. Laugh. Love it


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...