Wednesday, November 21, 2012

9 years

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Tomorrow is also our 9 year wedding anniversary.


I really can't believe it has been 9 years. Things have not always been easy. We have been through a lot. Everything we have gone through has brought us to this point and our relationship is better than it ever has been. Now I'm not saying we never disagree. We have very different personalities and we probably disagree more than we agree =)  It's how we deal with those disagreements that matters.

I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else. I love Joey. 

I love him because he makes me laugh.
I love him because he believes in me when I don't believe in myself.
I love him because he has sacrificed for our family and has never complained.
I love that when we go out to eat he already knows I'm going to ask to taste his food and he'll let me taste it AND also set aside a little bit for me.
I love him because he is super smart.
I love him because he helps me to not take life so seriously.
I love him because he makes me a better person. 
I love him because he is good at math and I am not.
I love that I can be completely myself with him.

I just love him because he is him.

I love looking through old photos of us. I have a box filled with letters we've written each other. They are full of hopes and dreams of what our life would become. A lot of those hopes and dreams have come true. Some of them have changed. We have added new ones. I know that no matter what gets thrown our way we have each other and we will get through it together like we always have.







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...