Wednesday, May 1, 2013

So What Wednesday...

So What Wednesday

Today I'm linking up with Shannon from Life After I "Dew"

So what if....

EVERY time I spell Wednesday I have to say WED   NES   DAY  in my head.

I just started walking the dog again. I fully intended to walk her throughout the winter BUT then winter came. Winter here is nothing like winter back home. I just couldn't do it... Sorry Bella. I'm making up for it now though.

I also just started exercising. You would think I would be more into exercising pre-pregnancy but no. I'm cool with my tummy getting bigger. I just don't want the rest of me to expand as well. 

The house is a mess. I don't know how it happens. I clean and clean and it never seems to be enough. I swear there are little messy gnomes that come out at night and dirty up the house.

The house is also still unfinished. We moved in 9 months ago and have yet to finish decorating the dining room, master bedroom, both upstairs bathrooms, and now we have the baby's room to add to that list. The dining room is bothering me the most right now. Probably because I see it all day every day. The furniture needs to be painted and there is nothing on the walls. It looks awful.

I've made it known I hope the baby is a girl (We find out next week!). Don't tell me not to hope its a girl because I'll be too sad if it's not. I won't be sad if it's a boy. I'll be happy that Noah will get a little brother. I'll be sad that I won't get to do lots of girly things. I'll just be sad I didn't get to experience raising a girl. If it's a boy I'll be happy to see the differences between Noah and him. I'll be happy to dress him in my favorite outfits I kept of Noah's. Just because I'm hoping for a girl does not mean I'll dislike my baby if it's a boy.

Last so what if I ate some fudge this morning with my breakfast. Yes it probably cancels out the exercise I mentioned but oh well.... it was good =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...