Wednesday, January 23, 2013

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday

Linking up with Shannon for So What Wednesday.

So what if...

- I've been sending lots of photos of the new puppy to my family as if he was a new baby.
Here is a picture of him on my lap, one of him by the fireplace, one of him outside, one of him    sleeping...Sorry family. =)

And since I'm talking (typing?) about him....
- I like watching the snow fall but dislike actually being out in it.

- I hardly ever eat breakfast. I'm just not hungry in the morning!

- I must watch Steve Harvey's talk show every day. He is funny. He is smart. He is so kind. How can you not love this man?

- I also have to watch Ellen!

- I always forget something at the grocery store EVEN if I have a list.

- We still haven't finished the master bedroom. It has been terribly neglected....

Link up with Life After I "Dew" and share what you're saying SO WHAT to.


5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the So What Wednesday Link-up. Cute blog you have yourself here! I like it so much that I'm now following along with you and look forward to reading more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I just realized that you're originally from Louisiana......my southern neighbor! We're down on the MS Coast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our master bedroom is just now getting a makeover, after living here for nearly 3 years! It's pathetic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellen's show last night was filmed in Sydney Australia which was pretty cool, she is flying 2 lucky girls over to her show. Can't wait to see what happens :)
    Your puppy is so cute, hope she is playing nicely with her furry companion now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the new puppy is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...