Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas 2012 recap1

Because we did SO much on our trip to Louisiana I have lots to share. I thought it would be easier to do a few short recaps rather than one extremely long one.

We went to Louisiana to spend Christmas with our families. We had a blast! We got back on Monday and I am still worn out from the vacation. 

I was able to meet my sister's sweet HUGE new puppy.

My dad showed Noah how to shoot a BB gun. 

I drank sweet tea whenever I was able to.  They just don't make it like that up here...

I had dinner with two of my friends...AFTER waiting for 2 hours outside in the cold rain. It was worth it and the margaritas helped ;)

I drove around with my brother just talking and sharing music. I miss being able to see him and talk to him pretty much everyday.

Noah played old school Mario Kart (those graphics were awful!) with my brother and received some uncle nuggies.


I had a really fun dinner with my brother, mom, and sister.



We had an amazing time. I was really sad to leave but I'm planning on driving back this summer. It'll be scorching hot I'm sure but my mom has a pool! More photos of our fun tomorrow...



1 comment:

  1. Ahh sweet tea! That's always my favorite part of going back to NC for the holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...