Thursday, January 10, 2013

The best gift.

Home made gifts are my favorite. The person making the gift put real thought and heart in to the present. When I opened Noah's gift to me and Joey I expected something like a picture or frame he made at school. I was blown away by the gift. Noah's teacher is so creative. Inside the adorable bag was a calendar. A calendar full of cute poems and Noah's hand prints. I was sobbing. Christmas day sobbing. I had to tell Noah that I was crying because I loved it so much...not because I didn't like it. It is hanging on our wall. I bought a separate calendar to write on and cross off the days because I want to keep this one forever.

Here it is starting with January of course.
















 It really was the best gift.


2 comments:

  1. Aww this is so sweet! I just made a calendar for my mom for her birthday, but it was off Shutterfly. Nowhere near as cute and personal as this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cute! I would have been super emotional too. I love that he gave you guys something like this- his teacher is super creative for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...