Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve!


We Left our house in IL at 6pm and arrived at my moms house at 9am. That is 15 hours of driving overnight. I do NOT recommend it. Joey drove for a little bit while I slept and then we switched...and switched again. It was a very long night and we were exhausted when we got here. 

I am so happy to be back in Louisiana! I want to hug random people and tell them that I love this state. But I don't. They would probably think I was a wee bit crazy. We've only been here a few days and we are having the best time. I know when the time comes to leave I am going to be very sad. For now I'll just enjoy the time I have, take lots of pictures, and of course share them with you later.

I hope all of you have an amazing holiday!

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...