Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket
Linking up with Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds.

Dear Louisiana,
HERE I COME! I can't wait to be back in your glorious state filled with my family and friends. I know our time there will go by way too quickly but don't worry I plan to come back this summer for a much longer stay!

Dear Winter,
You are definitely here...
The snow outside is so pretty. Noah had a blast playing in it yesterday. I could do without the insane wind though. I can't wait for school to be over today so I can play outside with Noah and Bella. Bella actually seems to love the snow. She likes to run around in it and looks like shes smiling. She doesn't like when the wind blows though. As soon as that freezing wind starts she's at the back door ready to go inside.

Dear Fellow Drivers,
I apologize in advance for my driving. Yes we get ice on the roads in Louisiana but I'm sure that the icy roads here will be in a whole different league of danger. Therefore that lady driving 5 miles an hour, gripping the steering wheel, and praying loudly is probably me. 

Enjoy these quick pics I took this morning. Happy Friday everyone!





1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip and lots of fun!!! Can't wait to hear alll about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...