Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday's Letters

Photobucket


Dear Emily,
Get out! I say that in the kindest way possible. If you don't make an appearance by Thursday then they'll induce me. I really don't want to do that again. I'm ready for you to be here so  can use all of your cute stuff. It's all here just waiting for you. So try your hardest to be born some time in the next few days. Okay? Okay.

Dear Dad,
I think we'd make great Amazing Race partners. We might not win on account of your bad knees and my terrible ability to do anything athletic but we would have a really fun time! 

Dear Chipmunks and Squirrels,
You are super cute to watch in the yard. You are driving my dog crazy though and in turn she is driving me crazy. She sees you out there running your fuzzy butts off all over the yard and she wants to chase you. This results in lots of jumping at the window, tons of crying, and pacing all over the house looking for anyone who might LET HER OUT TO GET YOU. If you could keep your appearances to a minimum that would be great. I'm getting tired of yelling at her to get off the glass and cleaning doggy nose smudges off of that glass.

Dear Weather,
Pick hot or cold. That is all.



1 comment:

  1. Come on, Emily!! I can't wait to see cute pictures of you on Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...