Well all I've been doing lately is waiting for this baby to get here. My due date is 5 days away! Our bags have been packed and re-packed. The house has been cleaned and cleaned and cleaned because I can't stop cleaning. All of her baby gear is assembled and ready to be used. Still we wait.
We talked a little bit about whether or not we would induce if we got to my due date or PLEASE NO if I go over my due date. I have really mixed feelings about it. I'm so done being pregnant. I'd love to just do an induction and have it be over with. However I keep thinking back to when I was induced with Noah. My body reacted really quickly to the Pitocin. Faster than even the doctors expected. There was no slow building of contractions for me. Just all of a sudden blinding pain. They were so strong so immediate that Noah didn't have time to adjust to them either. His heart rate dropped a little every time. That left me stuck in the bed, being monitored, with an uncomfortable oxygen mask. It was scary. It was far from what I expected, as most births are.
So for now we're going to wait and if we get to the point where induction is unavoidable we'll talk more about what our options are.