Tuesday, April 22, 2014

These two!!!


I think my biggest concern when I was pregnant was for Noah. Would he like Emily? Would he be jealous? I have been so lucky that he hasn't had a problem with her. At first he was getting into a little more trouble at school and at home. I think that was due to all of the changes that were happening. However, from day one he has been in love with Emily just as much as I am.


He loves playing with her. He always wants to hold her. If he can't he gets upset. He often asks if he can go wake her up from her nap to play...no. =)


She loves him just as much. She laughs at him more than at me or my husband. Noah is so sweet with her. I love watching him entertain her.


Noah has grown up so much. I can't believe he is 8! He is an amazing big brother.







2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...