Monday, April 7, 2014

6 Months! Half! A! Year!



This little lady is growing up so much faster than I want her to. It's really hard for me to believe she's been here for 6 months. Didn't we just race to the hospital for her birth?  I swear every morning she wakes up and looks bigger. Her hair is getting longer. I love to put bows in it! Sadly it is getting a lot lighter. I was really hoping it would stay dark. It looks like she'll be blonde like her brother. She always seems to smell like graham crackers...even though she has never eaten one. I'll miss that smell when it fades away.

At her appointment today she weighed 14lbs. 9oz. and she is 26.5 inches long. She received two shots. She cried a lot. She is going through an I don't know you so I don't like you stage. She was fine if the nurses and doctors touched her as long as I held her. If they came near her and she was laying on the table she made a really sad face and cried.
After her mean shots =(



Eating~ Everything I give her. The only things she hasn't enjoyed were bananas and strawberries. We'll try again later though. She LOVES vegetables though!

Sleeping~ She's had a rough week. I think it's due to teething and a growth spurt. Hopefully she'll be back on track soon. I recently shared her sleep training and schedule. sleep-training, taking the pacifier, and what our day looks like

Likes~ Playing with her brother! She's still a very happy baby. She's very quiet. She likes to play with pretty much all of her toys now. She has a lion that she sleeps with. She has to have his blanket part tucked under her cheek before she'll fall asleep. She REALLY likes Bella. She laughs at her and is always trying to touch her. Bella equally loves Emily. She always wants to be next to her. She brings Emily toys sometimes expecting her to play fetch lol. She nuzzles Emily gently like she's a puppy. It's very sweet.
She loves her brother's silly faces =)
Mr. Lion

She was supposed to be napping.
Emily can roll from her tummy to her back. She can almost roll from her back to her front. She can sit for 20 seconds...then she falls over =) As soon as she wakes up she rolls over and starts playing in her crib. It's funny to watch her on the video monitor. She just talks to herself and moves around until I go get her.
She is  a very happy sweet baby girl.

Bella is always near Emily.


Toes are her favorite snack.

Always very happy!
UNLESS her gums hurt. Poor baby =(


She's growing up too fast!!!! Someone make it stop!!!





2 comments:

  1. She's soooo cute! Cannot handle! I can't believe it's already been 6 months. Are you sure?? lol :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...