Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Linking up again with Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds


Dear Brother,
I am so proud of you. It's hard for me to think of you as an adult...but here you are all grown up. I wish I could have been there to help you move in to your first apartment. I wish I could have been there when you graduated from the fire academy. I wish I could be there to just goof around and sing Kari Jobe and to talk and laugh. These are the things I miss the most since I've moved away. You've grown in to such a responsible and honorable young man. You might be all grown up now but you will always be my baby brother. I miss you.


Dear washer and dryer,
I wish you weren't in the basement. You know I'm lazy. All that up and down...it's not for me. I know I know...we have hookups on the second floor, but you are a tad to wide to fit up in that closet with the shelving. I could remove the shelving but then where would all the blankets and Noah's overabundance of sometimes played with toys go? Also I am a chicken and do not go in the basement at night, which limits my laundry time to the daylight hours only. I'm still uncertain as to why we bought you anyway. Yes, you do look really pretty cool with all your light up blinky buttons and magical music. But all I do is dump the laundry in and press the start button. We probably should have bought a simple washer with on, off, hot, and cold...saved a few bucks.

Dear Bella,
Sometimes you are insanely smart and others well not so much. The living room is dark at night (see letter below) making great reflections in the glass...almost mirror like. That lady you are barking at is me...a reflection of me. That dog is you. Please chill out and stop the barking.


Dear self,
Please buy some sort of lighting for the living room. The small lamp in the corner isn't cutting it. We don't have a ceiling light in the living room and I hate it. I don't like to sit in the dark....perhaps next payday?



Dear Noah,
It is going to be freezing at your soccer game Saturday! Don't worry I have a mission today to find you black pants and a long sleeve shirt to wear under your uniform. Me and your father will be bundled up like crazy drinking hot hot hot chocolate and cheering you on. I know you aren't really enjoying soccer as much as I hoped you would but you still can't just quit. You don't have to play next season but you do have to finish this one....Sorry.

Have a happy Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...