Wednesday, May 7, 2014

7 months... It's happening too fast.



I don't even know what to write. There is so much that I want to remember. She's such a good baby. As long as she's not tired I can take her anywhere. She doesn't whine or cry while we're out. She just observes everything. She likes to smile at people as long as they don't get too close. She's very attached to me at the moment. I think it's a bit of separation anxiety. It's not enough for me to be in the same room as her, I have to also be RIGHT next to her. She prefers if I'm also touching her. If she happens to be playing nicely by herself, you better think twice about going in the room to check on her. It's safer to sneak a peek around the corner. If she spots you it's over though. She immediately realizes that you are quite a distance from her and that's unacceptable. She likes to snuggle when she's tired. She rests her head on my chest while I rock her. It saddens me to think that one day she will be too big to hold with her heart to my heart and her head tucked under my chin. She spits when she's mad and when she's happy. She sounds like a tiny motorcycle.  It's cute, funny, and messy. She's a very quiet baby still.

New things - rolls both ways..ALL over the place.




Nicknames - Emmy, Little Mouse

Sleep - HA! Sleep? What is this sleep you speak of? She actually naps really well. Nighttime is another story. She wake up a lot. I'm talking at least 3 times. I think it is just her gums hurting. It is killing me. I'm a zombie all day.

Food - Formula and baby food. This chick loves to eat! If she sees I'm getting food ready she starts panting and thrashing her arms and legs around. She grunts when I'm not feeding her fast enough. I've tried letting her have small finger foods but she's just not ready. She doesn't try to mash the food with her gums. She just wants to swallow it. We'll wait a while and try again.


Likes - She loves books. She grunts when she wants the page turned. It's pretty cute. She also thinks books are food.  Peekaboo is still a favorite game. I swear Noah is her favorite person. She just loves her brother so much! She laughs at him more than she does anyone else. The dog. She is always trying to grab Bella. Bella is always trying to lick or play with Emily.




Dislikes - Not being allowed to have something. Having something taken away from her before she's done with it.


I can't get over how cute she is. I just want to squish her little cheeks!


More about Emily:
Emily's Birth Story
3 Months old
5 Months old



That's all folks!!! 


2 comments:

  1. oh my, she is so freaking cute!! yay for 7 months :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow time flys doesnt it. What a sweetheart you look like a very happy and content family :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...