I'm linking up with Airing My Dirty Laundry for It's Okay Tuesday.
- that my house is a MESS! I've given up on cleaning while Emily is awake. She is a tornado. Her path of destruction stretches from one end of the house to the other.
- that I've finally accepted that I am the messy one in our marriage. Looking at our closets the other day confirmed this. His closet is neat and organized. Mine consists of clothes and shoes all over the floor...some on the hangers. Oh well.
- to eat a whole pan of brownies. It is right? Because I did. It was an 8X8 pan. A pan filled with chocolaty goodness. It was over a span of about 4 days. I didn't even realize it happened until my husband said, "You know you've eaten that whole thing right? I had one. So unless Noah has eaten them...."
Noah had not eaten them.
- that Emily isn't walking. I honestly think she's afraid to. She can take about 5 steps but she CHOOSES to crawl all of the time. She'll do it eventually.
- that all of our tax refund will go towards paying bills. Yay being a grownup!
- that we might have a puppy this weekend. The husband is way more into getting one than I am. We'll see.
Have a great Tuesday everyone!!!!