Monday, January 7, 2013

A new puppy friend...

We adopted Bella from an animal shelter when she was a puppy. Now she's 3 years old. We have been thinking about getting a second dog for a while now. Visiting my mom for Christmas kind of made the decision for me. Bella was able to play with my mom's dog Ginger the whole week we were there.


Since we have been home Bella has seemed a little sad. It's time to get her a puppy friend, preferably one that doesn't shed a lot. Noah has requested a small dog that he can walk and hold. Bella is way too big to hold and too big for Noah to walk. We also would like to adopt one.

These are some of the types of dogs we are looking at...

Havanese

Source



Yorkie

Source
Westie

Source

I can't say I'm too excited about potty training a puppy again BUT I'm sure the puppy cuteness will make up for it.

1 comment:

  1. I have a Corgi mix and she is fantastic. Corgis are small and Noah could definitely walk her, but they're durable like big dogs so Bella could play with her, unlike a toy dog who might get feisty if Bella plays too rough. Corgis do have long'ish hair, but she only sheds during the summer and its usually in clumps and easy to vacuum up unlike short hair dogs whose hair just sticks to everything. lol
    I hope you find the perfect dog for you! Bella is adorable! I love her big ears.
    And the best thing about Corgi's...LOOK AT HOW CUTE THEY ARE!!

    http://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1920&bih=1002&q=corgi+puppies&oq=corgi+puppies&gs_l=img.3..0l8j0i5l2.1601.4476.0.4565.19.16.3.0.0.0.143.1109.15j1.16.0...0.0...1ac.1.s-hmiuxN5yE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...